A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
• Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
• Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
• If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorated with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams, and soft greens are good choices.
• Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
• Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
• Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
• Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
• Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
At Infinger Furniture we have a great selection of living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, accessories, mattresses and more. Infinger Furniture has been serving the Charleston area and surrounding communities including Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, The Isle of Palms, West Ashley, James Island, Kiawah and Seabrook since 1965. Our friendly sales associates are waiting to answer your questions about our products and how to create a bedroom sanctuary or a unique look in your home.